97% Polyester | 3% Spandex
Model is 5'4 and wearing size small
Bust: Measure the fullest part of your bust and make sure the measuring tape fits comfortably.
Waist: Make sure the measuring tape fits comfortably around the narrowest part of your waist.
Hips: Place the measuring tape below your waist and above your thigh. Make sure the tape fits comfortably around your body.
Jean Conversion Chart
Teal Return Policy
ALL RETURNS ARE FOR ONLINE STORE CREDIT ONLY
You may select whether you would prefer online credit to shopteal.com or store credit to our Mt. Pleasant, SC storefront. At this time, the two credits are not interchangeable between the two locations. If you select online store credit, your gift card information will be emailed to the email you used at checkout (please check your spam). If you select in-store credit to our Mt. Pleasant, SC storefront, your store credit is kept on file at the cash register. Returns will only be accepted if all return criteria is met and a completed return form is included with your return.
CLICK HERE to download Teal's Return Form
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY:
Online purchases made between Friday, November 25 and Saturday, December 24 that need to be returned must be postmarked by January 6, 2017. We will not accept any holiday returns or exchanges after that date. Gift cards are excluded from return. Please note that our same STORE CREDIT ONLY return policy applies to Holiday gifts.
REGULAR RETURN POLICY:
• We hope you love your new swanky threads but we know first hand that unfortunately everything doesn't always work or fit perfectly. We are happy to accept all items that meet our return criteria (see below) within 14 days of delivery.
• Any full-priced merchandise that has not been washed, worn, or altered and still has its original price tag can qualify for store credit returns.
• The following items are FINAL SALE:
- Accessories (hats, scarves, purses, etc.)
- Home and Gift Items
- Items Marked with FINAL SALE
- Items purchased with or without a discount code that are 50% off or more
• Shoes must be returned in unworn, pristine condition and in their original shoe box. Please mail your shoe box back inside another box to insure they arrive undamaged.
Due to how quickly our inventory moves, we do not offer direct exchanges at this time. If you simply need a new size in the same item, you can place a new order for the correct size and mail back your return, noting your new order number on the return form. Once we receive your returned item we will refund you for the new order you placed for the correct size.
• If you believe you have received a defective item or incorrect merchandise, contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of delivery and provide a photo of the defect. All damages must be reported prior to wearing the garment and with all tags still attached. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Teal reserves the right to determine eligibility for returns and to update this policy at any time.
• Teal is not responsible for any return packages that are lost or damaged. We recommend you mail your return with a tracking number for your records.
• Any shipping fees associated with mailing back a return (unless its a damaged or incorrect item), are the customer's responsibility.
• Any items received after the 14 day return window or that do not fit our return policy guidelines will not be accepted and will be mailed back to you at your expense.
HOW TO SEND BACK A RETURN
• Please fill out the return form that was included with your order.
• Package up your return with the return form and mail it back to the following address:
83C Vincent Drive #102
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Teal is not responsible for any return packages that are lost or damaged. We recommend you mail your return with a tracking number for your records.
• Please allow up to 5 business days after your package has been delivered to us for your return to be processed and your store credit to be emailed.